Telegan Protection Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Telegan Protection Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2012.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- your name, site name, site number
- contact information, phone number including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to account creation
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is stored your browser and returns information about how you are using the site to the website you are visiting. Some cookies are essential for a website to run correctly (e.g. buttons pressed, pages visited, log-in, shopping baskets and check in) and some cookies are used for tracking.
The tracking cookies we use on this site are:
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- __utma -- this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site (expiry time 2 years).
- __utmb, __utmc -- these cookies work together to calculate the average length of time users spend on our site (expiry time __utmb 30 minutes, expiry time __utmc when you close the browser).
- __utmz -- this cookie records information about how the page was reached (for example via a search engine result or a direct link) (expiry time 6 months).
We use Google Analytics cookies to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to meet your needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. If you are in an EU Member State: You can choose to accept or decline cookies when you arrive on our website. Once you have confirmed your preference we may need to store a cookie to remember this preference. This is an essential cookie and will be used for no other purpose. If you would like to change your preference at any time you can do so by deleting the cookies from your browser and then revisiting our website.
The rest of the world: Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you decline cookies it may affect the functionality of our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We never share customer information entered in the forms on the contact and web form pages with any third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we are unfortunately unable to disclose personal details unless required by law. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
Write us at Telegan Protection Ltd, 46 Ormside Way, Redhill, Surrey RH1 2LW or via email at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.