AMEREX RESTAURANT FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
All Amerex Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems offer:
- Less agent, fewer nozzles and higher nozzle height
- Around the clock protection with automatic detection
- Three detection options - fusible links, linear pneumatic and linear fusible links
- Wet chemical agent with a low pH that is non-corrosive to stainless steel
- Pre-filled pressurised tank for reliability and ease of maintenance
- Listing will all major manufacturers of gas valves
- ANSI/UL300, ULC/ORD 125.6-1995, LPCB, CE marked, MEA and SOLAS listings.
This system offers appliance-specific coverage that typically allows lower initial cost. The KP system is ideal for uses where appliance location is fixes such as in fast food chains, casual dining, and school cafeterias.
This system adds greater flexibility by letting you reconfigure a kitchen or move appliances without moving nozzles. Because of its adaptability, this system is the most cost effective choice over the life of the system. The ZD system was designed with fine dining, culinary schools, military facilities hotels and hospitals in mind.