About Telegan Protection Ltd
For the last 40 years, Telegan Protection Ltd has been providing fixed and portable fire protection. We operate in the "niche world" of fast food, hotel, entertainment and industrial kitchens. In the time, we have provided our services to the majority of the leading operators in this market segment.
Telegan Protection Ltd was the first appointed ANSUL distributor in the United Kingdom and installed the first ANSUL system in McDonald's store #001 in Woolwich. The ANSUL R-102 system continues to set the standard for kitchen fire protection.
Amerex are a major supplier of fire extinguishers worldwide. After surveying the competitive products available, they decided to enter the kitchen fire suppression market. Amerex kitchen fire suppression systems have got UL300 approval and received LPS 1223 in 1998.
We currently operate throughout mainland UK, although we install in other European countries. We are financially secure and our objective is to expand but still provide the all-important personal service to all of our customers.
Our AIm & Mandate - Protecting people and property
- Our customers are our partners as they have a service and maintenance agreement with us.
- Our callout response is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our PPM visits are done on time and the false alarms are kept to a minimum.
- Our warehouse and vans are always stocked with the necessary service and installation parts.
- Our engineers are professional, reliable and kowledgeable of your sites. They are trained regularly to give our customers the most up-to-date service.